Wednesday, September 17, 2008

New exciting things....

The first one being this blog. I hope I can keep it up in between Reiki, Soap, kids and lately concreting the front porch(the joys of renovating a 150 year old house) I am going to attempt to add colour to the porch tonight..wish me luck as it has been my first concrete experience..but I am loving it..it reminds me of working with clay. I hope to have it safe to walk on by Friday for all of you-thank you for your patience in using the garage entrance. : )

We have some new practitioners at Circle of Light: Shelia Mc Nally, Linda Brunton and Esther Bartkiw. You can read all about them on our About Us page on the website, we are very pleased and blessed to have this group of talented healers come on board.

Lots of new classes and events planned and more to come.

We are currently looking for a Bowen practitioner, Acupuncturist, and Homeopath. Please contact us if you are interested. The Amethyst biomat continues to be a hit and is having wonderful healing results for clients. Aura photo day dates coming soon : )
Take care,
Kerri

I am going to figure out a way for everyone at Circle of Light to post on here if they like.

3 comments:

Karen & Bryan said...

Hi Kerri! As always, lots of exciting things on the go... :) Looking forward to reading more on the blog, taking a few workshops and seeing you soon!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if there were any employment opportunities there?? I really enjoy your blog!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
The best blog that I have ever read. I always use natural healing and biomat for stress releasing and detoxification.