Monday, April 19, 2010

Meet Sophie

Whoever said money can't buy happiness certainly did not take into consideration baby animals ~ Especially puppies.
We have a new addition to our family, and it has only been a little over a week, and our lives are completely rearranged for her. Not to mention she won us over in our hearts in the first 5 minutes. My boys are thrilled beyond belief! I am pleasantly surprised at how good she is and (so far)easy to train. She is a Golden Doodle (Retriever/Poodle). I thought a puppy would be much more difficult, but so far so good. : ) Maybe it is in the name.
We named her Sophie. I just found out it means Wisdom. I hope that holds true. LOL
You will probably see her at the centre in the yard now and then. She had a great time tearing up the ivy in the back.
I love how she is a cuddler. And yes, I was cheesy. I bought her a pink collar. But you have to understand I am totally outnumbered with 3 boys. There had to be something pink in our house!




No comments: