Thursday, May 27, 2010

Bigger Bowl Required

This is how I've been feeling lately..like I need a bigger bowl..or no bowl for that matter but in the case of a fish analogy a bowl with water is a necessary thing. : )
I know a HUGE shift is in the works because I am feeling like I need more space.
So this is exciting. I am just wondering if anyone else out there feels they are moving to a bigger bowl too.
Seems like it is a good time to upgrade, re-organize, reassess, and shift into a brand new expansive reality. I'm not going anywhere- in that I'm staying here and the business is staying here- lol- I'm just talking about growth.
At the centre things are really coming into a nice balance. (We always have a great balance here)but I am talking about some NEW Practitioners & NEW Services.
Acupuncture, Natropathy, and Athletic Therapy(Osteopathy), Bowen Therapy -helping to link us the physical and the energetic. It now feels like a place that offers everything needed, and many options to choose from. And I know I am benefitting from the numerous talented professionals here. And I am not just 'saying' everyone is great because they work here. They really are GREAT. And so I give thanks for being so lucky to spend my days with such a wonderful group of healers. I'm truly blessed. And I hope everyone likes the view from the new bigger bowl..it is pretty exciting-all of the projects in the works right now.
I hope all of you are taking advantage of this creative energy that is upon us and are creating Wonderful New & Exciting things in your life this Spring. It's the season for Change and Growth!
Make the most of it!

No comments: