Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Synchronicities, Trusting And Being Guided

Last month we underwent a mini renovation at the centre where we added a treatment room. Prior to construction I remote viewed the area under the stairs and saw that there was a cupboard there, and useable space.

As you can see in the photo when the wall was opened up you can see the original trim and wallpaper. Unfortunately the space was not as large as it appeared in my mind, but it was still useable space. For anyone who has tried remote viewing, this can sometimes happen(in that it is not 100% accurate all of the time)

Image

What is of interest, and the reason I am sharing this story, is what was found inside the cupboard.

A wooden checker piece was found inside this space.

Children used to play in this cupboard. I could still feel them there as I painted under the stairs all one day.

But the interesting thing is this. The image on the checker.

Image

Now there is a story of how the name Circle of Light was chosen. It came to me very very clearly in meditation over 10 years ago. I called my business ‘Circle of Light’ Energy Therapies long before ‘Circle of Light’ Wellness Centre even existed. If you haven’t heard that Amazing story yet, it is HERE and will make the rest of this story make more sense.

Almost five years ago while renovating the centre and preparing the space I meditated to find the right image for a logo. I kept seeing a flower with a circle around it. A flower of light. A flower that looked almost identical to the checker image. I ended up using the 1000 petal lotus as inspiration which to me is a flower of pure light. It is also the symbol of the crown chakra , enlightenment and spiritual connection and growth. I wished for everyone to experience an enlightened heart and mind as a result of encountering our space, so it was the perfect symbol for the centre.

But when I saw the checker I almost fell over! It was the exact flower image I had been seeing in my mind so many years ago! This is not the first time the spirit of the house has spoken to me, but it really made an impact this day.

There is another story of how the house chose me as the caretaker, or the lady who used to live here did, but that is a really long story and for another day. : ) Maybe I will blog that one soon, or share it over a cup of tea.

Image

You can see in the picture above the image on the checker is not exactly the same as the logo but it is pretty close.

What was interesting about finding this now, at this time, was that it was confirmation to me that I was doing the right thing(doing the small renovation while planning the larger one). I had such a difficult time opening that wall up, it was crazy. To me the house is like a living breathing person and that small renovation felt like a surgical procedure on a dear friend. Thankfully most people do not even notice, and think the wall and door has always been there. That to me is confirmation that it is a job well done, if it seems it has always been there. Here is a picture of the new wall.

Image

So I just wanted to share this because often in life we are guided, and we do follow our intuition, and inspirations and do not always know why or even see the end result. I try to trust in the flow of life every day, yet I am human and struggle with self doubt just as everyone else does. Finding this checker was a gift to me…it felt like a gift from spirit that said ‘You are on the right path.’ And that’s all I really needed to hear.

I hope all of you receive confirmation in the next few days and weeks about something in your own life that you may be questioning, or doubting, or looking for guidance on. Spirit is always communicating with us. We just need to learn to listen.

Life Really is One Big Miracle!

Thank you for allowing me to share my story. : )

Big Blessings,

Kerri

No comments: